Avatar

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Organization with Thing #17

Being the google lover that I am I chose iGoogle, iGoogle allows me to see the things that I want to see, such as, the weather, movie showtimes, blog updates, and my upcoming events. iGoogle also allows me to make my background a picture of myself. ;) The calender allows me to be update when I log on to my laptop, phone, and iPhone, being a cheerleading coach, student, and athlete it keeps my head on straight. The to-do list was too much work for me I would rather use my handwritten planner to keep up with the things I need to complete. I would suggest for someone to use iGoogle it allows them to get to see information they search the web for right on there homepage. Making it effective for in the home and at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment