Avatar

Monday, February 27, 2012

Thing #11

I knew there were a lot of blogs out there but I did not realize that there really are a bunch of blogs out there! The easiest way of finding a good blog to follow that interested me was through EduBlog it gave me a bunch of good blogs that should have interested me because of me want to be an educator. Google blog search gave me so many options about the keywords that we were instructed to look up that I felt overwhelemed looking at them. I saw many blogs that were created about Thing #11 from other 3040 students amongst other information.

I found a really cute blog through edublog that a  teacher started about the kids in her classroom. The blog is composed of picture of the kids doing projects in class, having fun on holidays, and even the children reading a book that the students wrote. I love this it brings the world in the classroom and allows the parents to know what is going on the classroom with out being there. Another way I found blogs were looking through blogs of people that followed the same blogs that I followed.

No comments:

Post a Comment