Avatar

Friday, February 24, 2012

Thing #6

I dedcided to explore the website DropBox. I actually first used this website last year in my Math 1410 class with Dr. Fillingim. What I really like about this website is that you can download the "dropbox" to any computer and it does not matter if it is a MAC based program or Windows, which allows it to be very convient to the users of the website. One negative thing about the website is once you start using a lot of data you then have to begin paying for the dropbox. I could see myself using this in my classroom by allowing students to work on assignments in the classroom and then stoing it in the dropbox to be able to retrieve them once they get home. I could even use it for myself to drop documents in for me to work on at home .dropbox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment