Avatar

Monday, February 27, 2012

Thing #9


Well I thought I enjoyed thing #8 but I think Thing #9 just one my favorite thing so far. There is so much you can do with image generators to make something so simple as giving instructions fun, not just for you but for your students as well! If I had to pick my favorite image creater it would have to be the imagechef. The site offers so many different types of backgrounds to type in to that makes plan instructions fun! Any library, classroom, or even desk will come alive with this cool tool.


1 comment:

  1. Jasmine, I really liked your idea within imagechef! You have some great ideas on how to use image generators within your classroom. You could even use so many different pictures you have made to use for a great bell ringer. You have lots of ideas and I hope on using the same!

    ReplyDelete